Industrial & Government Solar Electric
Horizon Solar Energy is a leading solar system developer specializing in design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of solar powered electricity generating systems for commercial, industrial and government agencies.
Commercial photovoltaic's are rapidly gaining popularity, faster than ever before. Now is a great time to be investing in solar power. In many cases, business owners can save over 30% on their current electric bills and help the community by using clean renewable energy!
With the federal tax 30% credit and a accelerated depreciation of the system value, the return on investment of a large solar power system has never been better.
- Federal Tax Credits
- NJ Sales Tax Exemption
- NJ Property Tax Exemption
- NJ Solar Renewable Energy Credit
- Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System 5 year Depreciation
With utility rates rising every year, a solar power system can stabilize your power costs. With Solar Electric Systems you can reduce your company’s operating costs by decreasing your electricity bill to a fraction of the cost you are paying now. After the system has paid for itself, you are producing free power, lowering the costs of the remaining power you buy from the utility.
There's no better way to show your customers that your business cares about the planet than by installing a grid tie solar system. It can be a key marketing tool in enhancing your company’s public image by enabling you to become a “green business” that cares about protecting the environment.
Solar Energy systems can earn you LEED Certification Points: The U.S. Green Building Council promotes buildings that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work. The LEED certification rating system has become a green building standard, allowing sustainable buildings to be compared and rated.
- Lower operating costs and increased asset value.
- Reduce waste sent to landfills.
- Conserve energy and water.
- Healthier and safer for occupants.
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities.
- Demonstrate an owner's commitment to environmental preservation and social responsibility.
Horizon prides our self on staying current and up-to-date on the latest technology. The solar industry is constantly evolving and improving and we strive to follow suit. Solar systems can be installed as plastic single ply roof membrane systems, carport or shade structure systems, awning types systems or we can work with your design team to integrate a photovoltaic system into the building materials themselves.
Give Horizon Solar Energy a call to setup a comprehensive site evaluation and discussion of all of the rebate and incentive programs your commercial and industrial solar needs may qualify for.
- Financial analysis, Assistance with State Rebates and paperwork.
- All of our installers are experts who are state certified for your benefit.
- We use the highest quality equipment and modules.
- Expert advice is available to consult on all of your financial benefits.
We look forward to working with you to make a better world.
Request more information
Contact a Horizon Solar Energy representative by submitting a request through email or by calling toll free
1-877-780 SOLAR (1-877-780-7652)