Commercial Solar Electric
Commercial Solar Electric Systems are one of the best investments you can make.
With Solar Electric Systems you can reduce your company’s operating costs by decreasing your electricity bill to a fraction of the cost you are paying now. It can also be a key marketing tool in enhancing your company’s public image by enabling you to become a “green business” that cares about protecting the environment.
With the Federal government offering a 30% tax credit and accelerated depreciation this and other benefits make Solar a choice for any Energy Management Plan.
We know and understand the importance of energy efficiency and want our clients to be equipped with the most cost-effective and environmentally feasible options that are available.
Our 28 years of General Construction expertise enables us to keep most work (in-house) resulting in more control and cost savings to the client.
- Complete solar “Turnkey” installations from start to finish, including any Roofing, Permitting, building construction support that may be needed such as structural improvements for added roof support or building carports to place the solar system above, etc.
- We will survey your property for free and recommend either a roof and/or ground-mounted solar systems.
- Energy audits that we do at the start to assess the best approach to designing a system for the client.
- Industrial and commercial as well as residential installations, from small to large projects we are the one stop shop.
- Latest technologies to insure the most up-to-date equipment and techniques.
- Off-grid and grid-tied systems, depending on the client’s needs
Why solar energy?
Solar energy is a clean, cost-effective alternative to traditional methods and the wave of the future when it comes to energy. It is a viable part of the solution to global warming and plays a key factor in financial savings for homeowners and businesses.
Imagine watching your meter run backwards through net metering. This could mean no utility bills for the next 20 to 30 years! With savings and incentives like these, there is no better time than the present to think about installing a solar system in New Jersey.
Free Site Survey and Evaluation Information:
If you are ready to become part of the solution, contact Horizon Solar Energy and one of our Design Engineer's will call you to answer all your questions.
Need more info? Simply e-mail us at Info@HorizonSolarEnergy.com or give us a call